Terms & Conditions
- The hotel is only authorised to accommodate properly registered guests. For this purpose, guests are to present their valid national ID card or passport, or any other valid proof of identity to the relevant hotel employee immediately upon arrival. The hotel is to issue guests with a registration book immediately, which will contain the name of the hotel, the name of the guest, the room number, the duration of the stay, and the time by which the room must be vacated on the last day of the stay, along with advice on keeping valuables in the hotel safe.
- Due to prior bookings, the hotel may offer guests who ask to extend their stay 2 day prior to their check out, a different room to the one in which they were originally accommodated.
- The hotel is not liable for jewels, money or other valuables as a safety locker is provided.
- Guests are to use their rooms for the agreed period. Check in at 12:30 p.m & check out by 12.00 p.m. on the last day of their stay at the latest, and they are obliged to have vacated the room by this time. If a guest fails to do this, the hotel is entitled to bill him/her for another day’s stay. In the event that the hotel has already reserved this room beforehand, and the guest fails to heed requests to vacate the room, or if he or she is not present in the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, to catalogue the guest’s possessions and to store them in a safe place so that the room can be used by the guest for whom it has been reserved. Mobile number to be documented by Front Desk for such purposes.
- Soiling & Staining of linen (from coffee, eatables, Mehendi, tattoos, blood, cosmetics etc.) will be charged a fine of Rs 500/- per bed sheet/ bed spread, Rs 200/- per pillow case / towel. Stains on walls or damage to the same caused by feet, hands, suitcases etc.are finable & an amount deemed appropriate by management be charged. Any damage to establishment property or effects too is finable. Guests are obliged to pay for any damage they cause, if they are unable to prove that they are not responsible for this damage. Chewing tobacco / Ghutka is prohibited. Spitting on establishment premises is prohibited & is a chargeable offence of Rs 1000/-.
- Guests may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the hotel rooms or on the premises of the hotel without the consent of the hotel management.
- A guest may only receive visitors with the consent of the appropriate hotel employee during the period from 10.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. upon entering this visit in the visitors’ book at the reception area. Post 10:00p.m, the visitor will be charged for, as per the nightly extra person rate, if a timely notice is not provided by the guest
- If the guest becomes ill or injured, the hotel is to ensure the provision of medical assistance or, as the case may be, to arrange for the guest to be taken to hospital.
- Upon departing, guests are obliged to turn off all water faucets, as well as the lights in the room and its facilities, and to shut the door as they leave.
- For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the hotel room or other areas on the hotel premises.
- Guests are to observe night time peace and quiet in the period from 10.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m., i.e. they are not to disturb the other guests accommodated in the hotel.
- Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these House Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the hotel has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed. Complaints by guests and any possible suggestions for improving the hotel’s activities are received by the hotel management
Personal identification information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Cap’s Corner may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To share your information with third parties
We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Early Check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel directly. In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate you despite you holding a guaranteed reservation we will arrange alternate accommodation at our cost. The http://www.capscornergoa.com Web Site (the “Site”) is an online information service subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. http://www.capscornergoa.com MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
- 1. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions. The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are http://www.capscornergoa.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to http://www.capscornergoa.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to http://www.capscornergoa.com by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to http://www.capscornergoa.com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. TRADEMARKS. Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or servicemarks of http://www.capscornergoa.com. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- 2. Use of the Site. You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by http://www.capscornergoa.com , http://www.capscornergoa.com does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for http://www.capscornergoa.com identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with http://www.capscornergoa.com a. You also understand that http://www.capscornergoa.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. http://www.capscornergoa.com PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND http://www.capscornergoa.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. http://www.capscornergoa.com. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK. http://www.capscornergoa.com HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL http://www.capscornergoa.com BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF http://www.capscornergoa.com OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, http://www.capscornergoa.com LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. http://www.capscornergoa.com makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non- http://www.capscornergoa.com web site, please understand that it is independent from http://www.capscornergoa.com, and that http://www.capscornergoa.com has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a http://www.capscornergoa.com web site does not mean that http://www.capscornergoa.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
- 3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless http://www.capscornergoa.com , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
- 4. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of http://www.capscornergoa.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- 5.Term; Termination. This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- 6.Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India applicable to agreements made and to be performed in India. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between http://www.capscornergoa.com and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in India . Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. http://www.capscornergoa.com ’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. http://www.capscornergoa.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- 7. Payment to be made as: 50% of the total as advance payment ( NON REFUNDABLE) & pending amount upon arrival.
- 8. For Cancellations, NO Refunds
- 9. NO REFUNDS DURING PEAK PERIOD