Make an enquiry
We can help you plan your itinerary to ensure your perfect trip. Fill out the form below and let us know what your requirements are. We will get in touch with you shortly and help you plan out the details.
All fields marked with a * are mandatory.
Tips for travelling to India
- Ensure you have all the valid legal documents requried to enter India, e.g, visa, valid passport, air ticket.
- Bring photo identification with you.
- Be sure to carry enough foreign exchange along with Indian Rupees (INR) as money exchange centers are not very common.
- When using taxi's and rickshaws, be sure to ask for the rate card and pay by the meter.
- If traveling with a companion, put one set of your clothes in your companion's suit case and have them do like wise with yours. If one suit case is LOST / temporarily misplaced or delayed at the airport, then you will still have something to wear.
- With the screening measures in place now, allow for extra time at the airport. You should arrive at the airport 90 minutes prior to departure.
- If you happen to be on medication, make sure you bring an adequate supply to last your entire trip.
- Leave valuables and important papers, such as jewelry and passports, secured in the Guest House's safe deposit box.